- Sudden numbness or weakness in the face, arm, or leg, especially on one side of the body
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking, or difficulty understanding speech
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance, or lack of coordination
- Sudden severe headache with no known cause
What can you do to prevent a stroke? The best way seems to be maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
But how do you know if you are at risk for developing a stroke? We're all familiar with the term "seeing is believing." A radiation-free screening of the head/neck region using clinical thermography can detect inflammation of the carotid arteries, the first indicator that there may be occlusive disease developing. If not reversed, this occlusion can eventually lead to a stroke!
Call us at 901-249-8642 or visit our website at memphisthermography.com to schedule your appointment for a head/neck screening in the month of May and receive $25 off.
The head/neck screening includes MD interpretation of: sinus, dental, thyroid, carotid, cervical neck, and upper gastric area.